Towamencin Township Pool
ALL POOL REGISTRATION WILL BE HANDLED AT THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE, 1090 TROXEL ROAD, LANSDALE UNTIL May 24th, 2013
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
|Physical Pool Address & Phone Number||Pool Forms|
|Towamencin Community Pool||Pool Membership Registration|
|895 Weikel Road||Park Permit 2013|
|Lansdale, PA 19446||Pool Rules|
What we offer
- 8 lane Competition Pool with 2 diving boards
- Bath house with family changing rooms
- 1 Baby pool with zero depth entry with mushroom Fountain
- 1 Leisure pool with zero depth entry, water slide, spray fountains, tumbling water buckets, and mushroom fountains
- Covered picnic pavilion available to rent for private parties, birthdays, reunions, and more!
- Concession stand for refreshments
- Swim lessons (for all ages)
|May 25 - May 27||12:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|June 1 - 2||12:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|June 8 - 9||12:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|June 15 - September 1||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Labor Day||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Opening and Closing of Pool
- The pool closes at 5:00pm on July 4th. Pool also closes early on home swim meet dates. Early closure will be posted two weeks in advance.
- Pool may also close early if there are less than 10 swimmers.
- The opening and closing of the pool due to inclement weather is the sole decision of the Pool Manager on duty and will be consistent with Red Cross Guidelines.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE TOWNSHIP POOL
Credit Card registration can be handled either using our Online Payment site or at the Township Office:
- Master Cards and Discover Cards are accepted.
- Payments made by credit card will be charged a convenience fee of 2.45%, minimum $1.50. This fee goes to a third party processor and is not retained by Towamencin Township.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. There will be no refunds of pool memberships after July 4th. A $30 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds prior to July 4th.
2013 Membership Rates
All members of the registered family must be living at home. Maximum of two people per family over 21 years old. Children age 2 and under are admitted Free and should not be included in your family count. Nannies and Babysitters are required to have an individual membership.
Number In Family
|Single Adult 18 & up||$145||$240|
|Single Youth 17 & under||$110||$190|
|Single Senior 65 & up||$35||$60|
All members will be charged $6 per adult and $4 per child for a photo ID that remains valid for 5 years (adult) and 3 years (child) when membership is renewed. Lost ID cards must be repurchased. For your convenience, photos will be taken at the pool.
2013 Daily Rates
|Seniors (Age 65 & up)||$5|
|Adults (Age 18 & older)||$10 Residents, $12 Non Residents|
|Youth (Age 3-17)||$6 Residents, $8 Non Residents|
|Family:||$30 (2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Bonus Card:||$30 (Receive $36 Value in Guest Passes)|
Daily fees 50% off after 5:00 PM
Get FIT lap swimming
Swimming is one of the best ways you can exercise. We now offer our FIT lap swimming at the Towamencin Pool. The pool will be available, before we open to the public, for lap swimming from 11:15am-12:00pm Monday through Friday. Sign up for a Fit lap swim pass.
Aqua Zumba Classes will be held Tuesdays and Thursday 11:00AM - 12:00PM. Registration is required.
- Badges and Photo ID are required for pool admission. Badges will not be issued for children 2 and under.
- Badges may be picked up at the pool upon season opening; they will not be mailed.
- Badges are not transferable.
Swim Team Fee's and Registration
Early registration for returning members will be available on-in and by Mail March 4th. Fees, forms and instructions are available on our website www.towamencinswimteam.org. Walk-In registration takes place at the Towamencin Municipal Complex Meeting Hall during the following dates only:
Thursday, April 18th 5:00PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday April 20th 9:00AM to 11:00 AM
The final registration date will be at the Towamencin Pool open house, Friday, May 31st, 4:30-7:00pm. To register, please complete the pool membership form and the swim team membership form. Pool membership is required in order to join the team.
Swim Lessons (for all ages)
You can register for all four swim sessions at the Towamencin Pool Office during normal pool hours.
- Session One: June 24 - July 5
- Session Two: July 8 - July 18
- Session Three: July 22 - August 1
- Session Four: August 5 - August 15
Classes are limited register early.
- Pool Members: $40 per session
- Non Members: $55 per session
Pool Pavilion Rental
The pavilion at the pool is a great place to hold a party. The pool pavilion may be rented by any Towamencin Township Resident or Pool Member. Rental fee of $25 gives you exclusive use of half of the pavilion for 3 hrs. There is a maximum of 25 people per party. All people in your party must be pool members or pay daily admission. To rent the pavilion please contact the Township Office first to make sure your date is available.
How would you like to have the whole pool facility just for your own private party? We can now host private parties.
Dates: Monday & Wednesday Nights from 8:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday & Sundays from 10:00am-Noon