Towamencin Township Pool
|Physical Pool Address & Phone Number||Pool Forms|
|Towamencin Community Pool||Pool Membership Registration|
|895 Weikel Road||Pool Pavilion/Park Permit 2016|
|Lansdale, PA 19446||Pool Rules|
|Family Membership Policy|
What we offer
- 8 lane Competition Pool with 2 diving boards
- Bath house with family changing rooms
- 1 Baby pool with zero depth entry with mushroom Fountain
- 1 Leisure pool with zero depth entry, water slide, spray fountains, tumbling water buckets, and mushroom fountains
- Covered picnic pavilion available to rent for private parties, birthdays, reunions, and more!
- Concession stand for refreshments
- Swim lessons (for all ages)
Below is our tentative pool hours and schedule for the upcoming 2016 season.
Information is subject to change. Check back for updates.
|May 28 - May 30||12:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|June 4 - 5||12:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
|June 11 - Aug. 28||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
Sept. 3 - 4 (Sat, Sun)
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Opening and Closing of Pool
- The pool closes at 5:00pm on July 4th. Pool also closes early on home swim meet dates. Early closure will be posted two weeks in advance.
- Pool may also close early if there are less than 10 swimmers.
- The opening and closing of the pool due to inclement weather is the sole decision of the Pool Manager on duty and will be consistent with Red Cross Guidelines.
Family Lay Away Plan: 3 monthly payments March through May, $5 fee per installment
- Payments due: March 25th, April 25th and May 25th
ACH & Credit Card registration can be handled either using our Online Payment site or at the Township Office:
- Master Cards, Visa Cards and Discover Cards are accepted. ACH is also accepted online.
- Payments made by credit card will be charged a convenience fee. This fee goes to a third party processor and is not retained by Towamencin Township.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. There will be no refunds of pool memberships after July 4th. A $30 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds prior to July 4th.
2016 Membership Rates
Children age 2 and under to not require a membership. Family membership includes two adults
and children under 18. A nanny may be included with family membership. Must accompany a
family member. Nanny Membership will not be valid on nights and weekends.
Evenings & Weekends Only
|Family Membership Resident (2 Adults and Children under 18)||$350||$280|
|Family Membership Non-Resident (2 Adults and Children under 18)||$450||$360|
|Senior Citizen Membership
There is a $5 replacement fee for lost membership fobs.
Group Rates: 10 or more $5.00 admission (counselors not swimming are free)
Family Membership Lay Away Plan - 3 Monthly Payments (March through May) plus $5.00
convenience fee per installment. (Final payment due May 27, 2016.)
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. There will be no refunds of
pool membership fees after July 4th. A $30.00 administrative fee will be charged
for all refunds prior to July 4th.
2016 Daily Rates
|Seniors (Age 65 & up)||$5|
|Individuals||$10 Residents, $12 Non Residents|
|Family:||$30 (2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Bonus Card:||$30 (Receive $36 Value in Guest Passes)|
Daily fees 50% off after 5:00 PM
Classes & dates for the upcoming season are subject to change. Check back for details.
Parent/Tot Classes: Classes will be held on Saturday mornings from 10AM - 10:30AM for children
6 months to 2 years of age and 10:30AM - 11AM for 2 to 3 year olds. Classes are $5 per class for
full members and $8 per class for non-members. Classes may be attended as desired with no
commitment. Fees are collected on a pay as you go basis.
Saturdays 6/25 - 8/13
Water Safety Event: This free event will be held on July 9 from 12PM to 3PM:
- Local EMS, Search and Rescue, and Scuba teams will be on hand to talk about water and boating safety.
- Poolside CPR training will be provided by local EMS for everyone to learn the basics of CPS
- Admission to the pool will be half price on this day for non-members.
Swim Team Fee's and Registration
Early registration for returning members will be available March 15th, on line and by mail. Information on registration, fees, and forms are available on our website www.towamencinswimteam.org.
Pool membership is required in order to join the team.
Swim Lessons (for all ages) Pre-school age children swim lessons ages 3-6 years
You can register for all three swim sessions at the Towamencin Pool Office during normal pool hours.
- Session One: June 20 - June 30
- Session Two: July 11 - July 21
- Session Three: August 1 - August 11
Class times are 1/2 hour session slots Monday - Thursday. Fridays are for make-up sessions for weather only.
Signups begin June 11 and continue through the summer at the Towamencin pool office during
normal business hours. Members pay $45 per session and non-members pay $55 per session.
Pool Pavilion Rental
The pavilion at the pool is a great place to hold a party. The pool pavilion may be rented by any Towamencin Township Resident or Pool Member. Rental fee of $25 gives you exclusive use of half of the pavilion for 3 hrs. There is a maximum of 25 people per party. All people in your party must be pool members or pay daily admission. To rent the pavilion please contact the Township Office first to make sure your date is available.
How would you like to have the whole pool facility just for your own private party? We can now host private parties.
Dates: Monday & Wednesday Nights (June and July Only) from 8:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday & Sundays from 10:00am-Noon
FOOD OPTION FOR PARTIES
The new Management of the Pool Snack Stand is offering Food Options for any pavilion rental or private parties at the Township Pool. See the Park Permit for the list of foods and prices.